Silicone roofing is the sustainable option when it comes to repairing or replacing your existing roof. The Silicone Roof Coating option works with your existing roof to repair, restore and maintain a leak proof roof for years to come.
Your building is more then likely one of your largest investments. At Majestic Silicone Roofing we understand that and take great pride in providing you with an earth friendly and far more affordable option for your roof repair or maintenance.
Silicone Roofing also provides you with a far more energy efficient building. A study done by the EPA states that a cool roof provides an average yearly net saving of almost 50 cents per square foot. Utilities and Maintenance are your buildings largest expense by using Silicone Coating on your roof you are reducing your expense on both with immediate and long term savings.
- Eliminates the need to tear off & replace roof.
- Can be applied to most roof surfaces, even those in poor condition.
- Provides a seamless, durable coating.
- Waterproof – standing (ponded) water is no problem.
- Maintains flexibility at extreme temperatures (-100°F to 500°F).
- Reflective white color option reduces cooling costs.
- Unaffected by ozone and UV.
- Breathable membrane prevents moisture entrapment.
- Protects underlying roof.
- Does not support mold or mildew.
- Excellent hail and impact resistance.
- Solvent-free material is virtually odorless.
- Saves up to 75% in application and maintenance costs compared to traditional roofing methods.